Safe Choice Security Video Monitoring
Video monitoring with your SafeChoiceSecurity.com home security system means that you can easily keep an eye on what's happening with your property from anywhere. If you are at home, you can see who is pulling up in your driveway or ringing the front door. If you are away from home, you can check on your loved ones or a favorite pet.
The Advantages of Video Monitoring
With SafeChoiceSecurity.com video monitoring, you have video technology at your disposal when you need it to ensure the absolute best protection of your property. You will be able to:
• View live video from your mobile device or computer.
• Watch recordings of past events, in case you missed something.
• Receive instant video alerts by email or text.
• Schedule video recordings that are triggered by motion, opening doors or an alarm sounding.
• Rely on protection that is safe from tampering, thanks to off-site storage of your video monitoring.
Live Streaming Video
With live streaming video from SafeChoiceSecurity.com, you get to watch what is happening at your property from any computer or mobile device. You can see what is happening at your business or home, check up on children or older family members and even pets. In the case of an alarm, you can see in real time what is happening.
• You can remotely control your cameras, moving Pan/Tilt cameras from anywhere using a mobile device. This lets you see a location from a variety of views.
• From one single screen, you can look at what is happening, both inside and outside.
• You can even view more than one location from the same screen. You can monitor multiple locations of your business or your primary and vacation residence simultaneously.
• Perfectly clear video is delivered with HD quality, even in lowlight.
• SafeChoiceSecurity.com allows you to integrate existing video camera systems into your new security system.
With mobile app monitoring and access from anywhere via computer, you never have to worry when you are away your property. With a click of your mouse, you can see what is happening.
Recorded video clips are available to the Safe Choice Security client when he or she needs them. From your computer or mobile device, you can watch clips that you download, save and even share from your home security system.
Video clips are organized in a searchable library making it easy to find exactly what you are looking for. Triggered by events you choose, videos can provide you with valuable information about what happens at your property when you are away.
Video cameras are an integral part of keeping your home secure 24/7. If an alarm triggers a recording, you can immediately see what was happening prior to the alarm sounding and what has happened since. Email and text alerts ensure that you know whenever your cameras are activated to record motion 24 hours a day.
The advanced recording capabilities of a Safe Choice Security system mean that you can use a variety of sensors to trigger video recording. Even if your system is disarmed, you will still get a 30 second clip of what transpired, so you know exactly what is happening.